What Is TRON and How Does It Work?
TRON Reclaims Its Lost Trading Area After a Steady Blow of Momentum
TRON May Beat the Bears Efficiently; Executes Partial Recovery
TRON (TRX) Price Consolidates After a Humongous Surge
Tron (TRX) Starts the Month on Slightly Positive Note
Tron is a decentralized content sharing platform that uses blockchain and peer to peer technology. It enables users to create and share their content with anyone and anywhere in the world. With Tron’s ecosystem, a user can not only share the content with others, but he also gets compensated for the content and data that he creates, which is in complete contrast with how the other social media platforms like Facebook monetize user data. Tron allows users to have complete ownership of his data.
Tron is headed by its founder and CEO, Justin Sun. Tron, has till now, secured a number of big partnerships which have helped Tron in driving its growth rate. Its notable partners are Gifto, oBike, Peiwo, and Game.com.
The token of the Tron platform is TRONIX, which tracks the user’s behavior from the entertainment market and shares data with the apps placed within the Tron network.
Tron removes the need for intermediaries by offering a platform for creators to directly share their content with the consumers. All the data in the platform is cryptographically secured through blockchain, which allows the creators to take all the generated profit from their content. It allows the creators to protect their privacy, which will limit the profit of a big company like Google and Facebook.
TRON, at the time of writing this article, was trading at $0.01707 and has...
The crypto market, since March this year, keeps meeting monstrous hurdles on its way...
All the crypto coins, in the last couple of days, have seen substantial progress...
Tron Price Today
TRON, at the time of writing this article, was trading at $0.01707 and has retained support from 50-day and 200-day MA....
The crypto market, since March this year, keeps meeting monstrous hurdles on its way to upside rally. It was just yesterday...
- What Determines the Price of one Bitcoin & How Does the Price of Bitcoin Change? January 11, 2021 Daniel Garza
- Is It Possible To Hack And Steal Bitcoin? January 11, 2021 Daniel Garza
- Use Bitcoin Mixers to Hide Your Transactions December 10, 2020 Daniel Garza
- Waves Tech Partners with Conflux Network November 25, 2020 Daniel Garza
- Ontology & Patract Labs Partner for Polkadot Ecosystem Project November 24, 2020 Daniel Garza
- Litecoin Takes Over Bitcoin Cash as it Trades Above $70 November 19, 2020 Daniel Garza
- Electroneum (ETN) Appears Bearish and Lacks Steady Support November 12, 2020 Daniel Garza
- Kyber Network Ditches Trading Above $1 but Posts Intraday Gains November 11, 2020 Daniel Garza